Warranty, Cancellation, Warranty,
1. You provide a 2-year warranty (guarantee) for your products, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the applicable warranty terms.
The Service Provider communicates the warranty period for each product no later than via the data on the warranty card (warranty card) provided upon receipt of the product by the Customer.
2. From the date of performance by the Service Provider (the day of delivery-acceptance or commissioning), the Customer may enforce his rights related to the warranty during the warranty period.
3. The Customer is only entitled to present or hand over the warranty card issued by the Service Provider upon receipt of the product or the invoice issued to prove the payment.
to enforce your warranty rights. The customer must prove the fact of the purchase beyond any doubt.
The scope of the warranty rights for each product is governed in all cases by the terms of the warranty card.
4. During the warranty period, the Service Provider undertakes to replace or repair the defective product at the Customer's choice, as provided in the warranty card, except that
if repair or replacement is not possible or would result in a disproportionate additional cost to the Service Provider compared to the fulfillment of the other warranty claim.
If repair or replacement is not possible or has not been undertaken by the Service Provider, the Customer may, at its option, demand an appropriate price reduction,
or withdraw from the contract if this is permitted by the warranty card. There is no room for withdrawal due to a minor error.
5. If the Customer claims his replacement within three working days from the delivery of the product due to a defect in the product, the Service Provider is obliged to replace the product,
provided that the failure prevents the intended use. The service provider does not guarantee a replacement or repair in the event of defects due to improper use or overuse. Premature failure of the product used by competitors in the rental function, training programs, group use is not intended or misused.
6. The warranty does not cover a defect caused after performance. Proof of this is the responsibility of the Service Provider for the first 6 months and the Customer for the following 6 months. The warranty does not affect the customer's statutory warranty rights. It is the Customer's responsibility to make the defective product available to the service provider as soon as possible for repair or replacement in the event of a product failure. Failure to do so may void your warranty.
The Customer can find out about the location of the repair on the warranty card of the given product or at the Service Provider's customer service.
7. The warranty does not apply to products that are classified in B, C or other reduced quality categories, or sample or demo / demonstration products are sold at a reduced value for this reason. The buyer will be informed of this with the information on the warranty card.
8. As a Service Provider In order to preserve the prestige of our company and our products, we try to apply the warranty conditions and the manufacturer's warranty conditions in the most favorable form and flexibility possible for our customers.
Right, method and consequences of withdrawal:
1. A person who qualifies as a consumer may withdraw from a contract without giving any reason within 8 working days. 17/1999 on contracts concluded in absentia. (II.5.). The customer can exercise the right of withdrawal from the day he received the goods. The right of withdrawal can also be exercised in case of personal acceptance. The Customer may notify the Service Provider of the withdrawal statement at the telephone number, postal or e-mail address indicated in the Service Provider's data.
In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Customer must arrange for the return of the product at his own expense. In case of withdrawal, the Customer is obliged to return the product in its original, new condition. The Customer may not return the product affected by the withdrawal to the Service Provider by cash on delivery, the Service Provider shall not accept cash on delivery. In the event of withdrawal, Dániel Harmati may demand compensation from the consumer for damages resulting from the improper use of the goods. In addition, the Customer shall not be liable for any other costs in connection with the withdrawal.
Our specialty store cannot help our customers with home delivery purchases. In all cases, please return the product to our collection point.
Pick-up point: Dániel Harmati, József Nádor tér 11.,
The Service Provider shall refund the amount paid by the Customer to the Customer immediately, but no later than within 30 days after the withdrawal, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
2. The Customer may not exercise the right of withdrawal:
in the case of the sale of a product which is personal to the Customer or which has been produced on the basis of the Customer's instructions or at its express request, or which by its nature cannot be returned.
in other cases specified by law.
3. The provisions of this clause shall apply only to our Clients (consumers) who enter into a contract for a purpose outside the scope of economic or professional activity.
4. For online purchases, shipping and handling charges may reduce the purchase price refund. See "Shipping Information" for more information.